Our Remote Support Disclaimer
Whilst we embark on taking all due care in the use of your computer, Parish IT cannot guarantee this service will resolve the IT problem or that the attempt to resolve technical issues will not cause additional problems requiring an onsite or back-to-base support call. Parish IT is not liable for any consequential damages and it is the client’s responsibility to backup all applications and data prior to the session.
NB. Please close any personal or confidential information on your screen, as the technician will be viewing your desktop.
By using our Remote Support services you understand that:
- All remote service and software is provided “as is” and at the client’s sole risk.
- You are responsible for the backup of your data and applications.
- Parish IT is not liable for consequential damages of any kind.
- Parish IT is not liable for unauthorised access to anybody’s computers via the remote software ‘Kaseya Agent’ and/or ‘TeamViewer’ (anyone can connect to your computer using TeamViewer, however they will need the password and unique identifier to do so).
Parish IT uses the software ‘Kaseya Agent’ and/or ‘LogMeIn Rescue’ to provide remote assistance and technical support. Features of this software include:
- Completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used in HTTPS/SSL technologies – the gold standard in security on the internet.
- The ability to diagnose and resolve problems remotely.
- Allowing your support representative to view or control your desktop.
- The transfer files via direct transfer to or from the support representative (optional).
If you wish to uninstall the software please contact us and we will explain how to do this.